Guidelines for Puja Coordinators
Thank you for agreeing to coordinate the Puja. To make your work easier, we are providing the following guidelines:
- Call people who are likely to sponsor the Puja. Check with Panditji if people have contacted him directly or have sponsored the Puja in the past.
- Communicate with Panditji and sponsors to establish:
- Religious requirements (idols, samagri, etc.)
- Number of sponsors.
- On the day of the event
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to start of the Puja.
- Assist Panditji in completing preparations for the Puja.
- Collect Puja Sponsorship Donations.
- Place checks, cash or credit card receipts in an envelope.
- Write Puja Name, Puja Date and Your Name and Phone Number on the envelope.
- After all sponsor donations have been collected, give envelope to any of the Treasurers.
- Help reset Temple to “Normal” state.
- Give names of sponsors to President for recognition announceme